The Next Level
of Digital Banking
Personal Digital Banking
Full-service banking on the go.
If you can do it on your desktop, you can do it from our app. Get one seamless digital banking experience from all your devices: computer, smartphone, and tablet. Enhanced features include:
- Manage your money from a single login – even view accounts at other financial institutions.
- Rest easy with multi-factor authentication and account monitoring for an even more secure banking experience.
- Take advantage of features like intuitive financial wellness tools, instant payments with Zelle®, free credit reporting, and more.
Business Digital Banking
Flexible, tailored solutions for business owners.
If you’re a business owner, you’ll have new and improved financial tools too. Whether you’re banking from the office, at home, or on the go, we’re launching our most powerful – yet simple – digital banking services yet.
- Manage your business from anywhere, from any device with quick access to your account information.
- Initiate, approve and make ACH payments and wire transfers on the go from any device.
- Get better insight into your finances with advanced reporting features.
- Shop Marketplace for apps like Autobooks where you can send invoices and get paid, all in one place.
Getting Started Resources
We're Here to Help
If you are a new digital banking customer and would like to enroll, begin here. Business Banking clients can enroll by reaching out to our Treasury Management team.
For customers that are logging into the new platform for the first time, here are some important details on what to expect.
Frequently Asked Questions
What web browsers are supported?
The most recent versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge are recommended and supported.
Can I use this on my phone/tablet?
Absolutely. Our digital banking platform will provide you the ability to bank anytime, anywhere, from any device—conveniently and securely. You can download the app on any Android or Apple device, and it will provide a consistent experience with banking from your desktop.
How do I enroll in eStatements?
If you have not yet enrolled in eStatements, we encourage you to do so. Simply login and click on Services > eStatements to get started.
Have questions? Get in touch.