Your New Digital Experience - Coming October 20th!
Our new smarter, easier digital banking is replacing Fourth Capital’s current online banking and mobile banking applications for a seamless customer experience no matter the device – smartphone, tablet or computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some of the high-level features of digital business banking?
- Single and Batch ACH debit/credit
- ACH Pass-Thru
- Domestic and International Wire Transfer
- Federal and State Tax Payments
- Positive Pay integration
What differentiates Fourth Capital’s digital business banking from the competition?
- Ease of use for quick actions
- Intuitive, modern user interface across devices
- One set of credentials across devices
- Tailored feature sets
- Features can be added on demand
- Flexible permissions and rights management
- High security
What devices can be used for digital banking?
Smartphones, tablets, and desktops. iOS and Android devices are supported.
What are some of the mobile features?
- Full online banking features accessibility
- Mobile Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
- Email alerts
Can managers and executives receive alerts?
Yes, alerts can be set up. Account, Date, History, Insufficient Funds and Transaction alerts can be established. Alerts can also be delivered via the system’s secure mailbox, or email, or phone. Dual authorization via alerts is available to ensure transactions receive the proper approvals.
Tell me more about the security.
Multi-layer security is in place. This means a stratified approach is taken that includes Secure Sign-on across devices, risk and fraud analytics, multi-factor authorizations including Short Message Service (SMS), challenge codes, rights entitlements, transaction limits, and more.
Haven't signed up for online banking?
Enroll now. Personal