Work With Us
- We’re looking for an experienced Loan Administrative Assistant to join our Commercial team. Learn more.
- We’re looking for a Loan Documentation Manager to join our Operations team. Learn more.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Fourth Capital, we want every person to have the opportunity to succeed based on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, age, or any other criterion. Why is this so important? At Fourth Capital, we all have a role to play. It takes a collection of diverse perspectives, backgrounds, experiences, knowledge and skills to move us forward. Every voice matters, and we encourage each team member to use theirs.
Nashville is a culturally rich city, and we believe both our team and client base should be representative of the community we serve. We are continually taking steps to foster an inclusive culture in the following ways:
- Workplace initiatives (promoting regular dialogue, trainings, and surveys to ensure everyone’s voice is heard)
- Hiring model (carefully monitor our compensation practices to ensure fairness and identify any gaps; engage in outreach efforts to foster a diverse applicant pool)
- Client work (committed to fair, equitable, and responsible lending; engage diverse business groups in order to meet their financial needs – chambers of commerce, minority, and female business groups)
- Community investment (provide regular volunteer opportunities for staff; provide free financial counseling and education to small business owners, entrepreneurs, and community groups; offer financial support for dozens of non-profit organizations throughout the year)
Fourth Capital is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination. We believe in the spirit of the laws surrounding equal employment opportunity and will comply with such by ensuring employment-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion or creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected characteristics as required by local, state and federal law.