Work With Us
We’re looking for a Loan Documentation Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for processing loan documentation and credit information according to Bank policies and guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare any/all loan documentation for new loans, modifications/renewals, Adverse Actions.
- Perform all loan processing due diligence (e.g. credit checks, OFAC reports, various coding).
- Coordinate loan closing and send loan details to Loan Specialist for booking, fund loan.
- Engage Title Company and Attorney when appropriate.
- Maintain loan files to ensure it is up to date in order (i.e. filing, scanning, making copies, etc.).
- Assist customers by taking phone calls, emails, walk-ins and following up.
- Review Past Dues report and follow-up with Loan Officer and/or customer.
- Collect and process loan payments.
- Assist with collecting collateral, note, financial exceptions and ticklers. (i.e. Insurance, deeds, personal financial statements and tax returns).
- Quote Payoffs, complete tickets/payments for payoffs.
- Process any/all releases for deeds, titles and termination of UCCs.
- Scan and updating TAB, Bank Loan Documentation System.
- Handle retention record packaging of Paid Loans.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Additional qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; and at least three years of loan processing experience and/or training required
- Successful completion of in-house training or other approved training programs.
- In-depth knowledge of consumer and commercial processing disclosures.
- Familiarity with loan documents and collateral perfection instruments required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with specific deadlines.
- Ability to interact with all levels of individuals.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with low tolerance for error.
- Professional dress and demeanor.
- Must demonstrate commitment, strict confidentiality, dependability and respect for other employees with regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule.
Fourth Capital is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination. We believe in the spirit of the laws surrounding equal employment opportunity and will comply with such by ensuring employment-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion or creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected characteristics as required by local, state and federal law.
Sound like a job that’s right for you? Apply today if you think you’d be a great fit for our team.