Join Our Team
Apply Today: Post Close Specialist
Apply today to become a Post Close Specialist at Fourth Capital. The Post Close Specialist position performs a review of all new and renewed loan documentation and issues any exceptions for missing or incorrect document/information; clears document exception as they are obtained; records deeds of trust, UCC and other collateral documents; releases collateral on paid off loan; manages the imaging system; images loan documents and any assist in presenting information during audits.
What You’ll Do at Fourth Capital
- Review all new/renewed or modified loans:
- Ensure all required documents were returned and properly signed, dated, etc.
- Verify loans were booked to core system correctly.
- Review file to be sure complete and compliant with regulations.
- Ensure all documents are stored correctly in the imaging system.
- Identify and set up collateral exceptions.
- Clear collateral and financial exceptions by working with Loan Assistants and Lenders.
- Record security instruments by registering the document with the appropriate statutory authority.
- Prepare and record collateral lien releases with the appropriate statutory authority.
- File and maintain loan documents in collateral cabinets.
- Assist lenders, loan assistants, auditors and management with loan or collateral questions.
- Review daily reports.
- Process mail
- Prepare Adverse Action Notices
- Recognize and adhere to compliance with all bank consumer regulations and laws including those for consumer protection and the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Program.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Required and/or Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to two years of prior loan experience preferred
- General knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications and Adobe
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
Fourth Capital is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. We consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status or disability. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify human resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.